Tuesday, June 12, 2007

still tweeking!

This is Kristen. She is just like me in so many ways!!



Ok, so I am still tweeking my piture posting skills. The pic without a caption is Bryce full of a peanut butter and fluff sandwich. For those of you mid-westerners, peanut butter and marshmellow fluff, aka "Fluffernutter" is a clasic New England sandwich. Marshmellow fluff is sold here in huge plasic jugs and even tells you on the side of the jug how to make the sandwich!
The above pic is of Tyler holding Judson. I just thought they both look so cute here and Ty looks so relaxed!!


1 comment:

Heidi said...

I just found out what peanut butter fluff sandwiches are a couple of weeks ago. They are yummy. I found out from a Michigander, so I don't know where she got it, but I will have to get some marshmallow fluff next grocery visit.