Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Re-entering Blogland

It has been many months since I have blogged. I have missed it on some levels, but on others, my past writings fulfilled a need that has now gone away. It does often occur to me though, that I would love to blog on a certain event of my life. I enjoy writing, though I have very little creativity, so my writing are really limited to my personal experience! I find myself this week in the unusual circumstance of having much free time. I am currently on a business trip with my husband in Las Vegas. While he is in seminars, I have no commitments! As I am not a person to venture into unknown places alone, I fully intend to sit by the pool and get some color in this very white skin! I have come armed with a few good books and my laptop. So sit back and enjoy catching up in the mind of this formerly single mom.

2 comments:

shakar12 said...

Hello,
We facilitate the provision of independent analysis to support expert testimony, regulatory or legislative engagements. Frequently, this work includes economic, financial and statistical studies of varying data analysis, technical and http://www.stlouisbridal.com.

mobile sms said...

nice article and keep it up