I found this on Cindy's blog and thought I might answer them as well! Feel free to answer some in the comments or let me know if you post on your own blog!!
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? Oh, many things... put the crib together all by myself, did the grilling on the gas grill, fixed a constantly running toilet, went to Boston to see Riverdance!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I never have really gotten into that!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? ME! Also my friends Maura and Heidi
4. Did anyone close to you die? working in a nursing home, people die around me all the time, but fortunately, I was not extremely close to any of them.
5. What countries did you visit? Other than going to Boston, I never even left the state of NH!
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? A clear focus for the future
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Feb. 16--Judson's birth, Apr. 9-- the day my perfect little world crumbled, Jul. 18--divorce finalized
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? running a household!
9. What was your biggest failure? why dwell on that?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? You all remember my fainting and hospital stints this fall!!
11. What was the best thing you bought? that first Starbucks latte- got me hooked!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? all my wonderful friends and family
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? do I really need to say his name?!!
14. Where did most of your money go? bills of everyday life
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? going camping with the kids
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? Speak, O Lord by the Gettys
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:happier or sadder? Happier, but in a much different way/
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? laugh
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? cry
21. What was your favorite TV program? hands down, I am a "Lost" junkie
22. What was the best book you read" Sadly, I do not read much these days. I did read a great novel I borrowed from a friend this summer about three generation of women and how all their choices impacted each other.
24. What was your favorite film of this year? Since I only saw two-- The Borne Ultimatum and National Treasure, I can't choose between them!!
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? changed. I became much more tailored and fashionable. I LOVE low rise jeans-- not the ones that show stuff, but they make the buns and hip area look so much better!
26. What kept you sane? bubble baths, Starbucks iced lattes, Ben and Jerry's Pfish food
27. What political issue stirred you the most? the now legal gay unions in NH