Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The return of "Lost"

I have been a "Lost" junkie from the beginning. I have seen every episode made and can not imagine what the network was thinking making all of us wait so long for the return of it!!!! But I just found out by reading a friend's blog, that the wait is almost over!! Lost returns on Thurs. Jan. 31. Someday I will take the time to figure out how to post links, but there is a great trailer for the new season out now! And I am soooo excited that it is on Thurs. now. I have always had to tape it because of church. Now I can watch it live! Bring it on!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That is like me and "THe Amazing RAce" I did not watch it from the beginning but I have watched the last several seasons and look forward to the next. I always have to record it because it is on Sunday nights.
I have not gotten into Lost, but hear that it is pretty good.
We all have our tv junkie shows.